Terms and Conditions of Membership
- Membership is valid for one year commencing the date we receive your fee
- During the year of your membership you may attend any Fabulous Women events and take advantage of the member only tools and features on the website, dependent on your type of membership.
- We may change the website including its tools and features, open or close groups, in response to circumstances and feedback.
- You are welcome to attend all Fabulous Women events at the member rates.
- We do not vet or vouch for any of the products of services our members provide nor can we become involved in any commercial disputes.
- If you do not present a membership card at an event we do reserve the right to charge non-member rates.
- Your membership is for a named individual and transfers to another individual are at our discretion. Such transfers are subject to the prevailing administration fee.
- Your membership fee is not refundable.
You Warrant That:
- All registration details that you provide to us are true and correct and you will keep the information updated.
- Your use of any Fabulous Women service does not violate these terms and conditions nor breach any applicable laws.
- You own all intellectual property rights in the content or that you have a licence from the owner of the intellectual property rights to post upload and display such content on the Fabulous Women website and the grant us the licence to use this content in perpetuity.
- As you know, the ethos of Fabulous Women is Connect, Share, Support and Succeed and Collaboration, not Competition, is at the heart of our community. To that end, you will treat all members and guests at all meetings and events and in any online forum with curtesy and respect and will not in any way harass, intimidate, belittle, bully or disrespect any such member or guest at any time or under any circumstances. Failure to adhere to this will lead to termination of your membership.
Events & Meetings
We make every effort to ensure our meetings and events are as advertised and will make every attempt to communicate any changes to everyone booked for that meeting. However, we do not accept any liability for any damages or claims as a consequence of a cancellation or postponement.
You hereby grant permission to the rights of your image, likeness and sound of your voice as recorded on audio or video without payment or any other consideration. You understand that images may be edited, copied, exhibited, published or distributed and waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein any likeness appears. Additionally, you waive any rights to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of any images or recordings. You also understand that this material may be used in a diverse range of marketing applications within an unrestricted geographic area.
Photographic, audio or video recordings may be used for the following purposes –
Meetings or events
Educational courses or presentations
On-line promotion (Website, YouTube etc)
Indemnity and Exclusion of Liablity
- Use of any of the Fabulous Women services is at your own risk and are provided on an "as is" basis.
- You are solely responsible for how you interact with other users of the Fabulous Women community.
- Fabulous Women disclaims all liability whatsoever whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) as a result of or in connection with any Fabulous Women product or service for any economic loss, loss of goodwill or reputation, or special or indirect or consequential loss or otherwise and all implied warranties terms and conditions are hereby excluded. In particular Fabulous Women accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage sustained by you as a result, directly or indirectly arising out of:-
- the conduct of any user of the Website;
- any technical or other failure of the Website
- your attendance at events and meetings with other users of the Fabulous Women community. Fabulous Women does not provide any warranty as to the fitness or otherwise of the venue nor the owner and/or operator of the venue at which events and meetings take place
- Any dealings that you have with any users of the Fabulous Women community including the website
- Any subsequent arrangements, contracts, agreements or business relationships that you enter into with any person as a result of or facilitated by your use of any of the Fabulous Women products or services.
- If Fabulous Women is found to be liable to you directly or indirectly in relation to any Fabulous Women product or service that liability shall be limited to your annual membership fee.
- Nothing in these terms shall limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence.
- You agree to indemnify us in full and on demand against any loss, damage, costs or expenses which we suffer or incur directly or indirectly as a result of your use of any of the Fabulous Women products or services.
- Fabulous Women reserves the right to terminate any membership and prevent any person from using any of its products or services, including meetings and events.
- We operate on a three strike policy except in the most extreme cases. A member will receive three warnings. If the issue is not addressed we reserve the right to impose a temporary ban on all, or specific meetings or to terminate membership without refunding, in full or in part, any membership fees received.
- Membership fees are not refundable in any case.
If you have any cause to complain about Fabulous Women Limited, please in the first instance email Jane Hardy at email@example.com and your complaint will be fully investigated and a response will be made within 14 days.
Variation of Terms & Conditions
We may update these terms from time to time at our discretion. Amended terms shall become effective as soon as they are placed upon on the Fabulous Women website and your continued use of the Fabulous Women products and services constitutes acceptance by you of the updated terms.