Program Your Mind For Success
When you go into business, it’s because you want to make it a success, obviously. But for many success, however you define it, can seem so elusive. And for most the answer is far easier than they think.
But first, you have to identify what is blocking you. What is the block? Well, everyone is different, but common ones are:
- Fear of success (for example will everyone still love me? people will expect even more of me? Will I grow apart from people I care about?)
- Fear of failure which, ironically, stops you doing the things which will help you succeed in order that you don’t fail
- Giving up too soon (success is a process and often people give up just before their big moment)
- Not knowing what the next step is
- Having the skills and know-how to make it happen
- Issues around abundance, ie not deservingness
- Ability to manage time, priorities and expectations
I don’t know if any of those resonate with you, but, if you aren’t as successful as you would like to be, there will be some kind of block – whether you are aware of it or not.
A really good coach can help guide your way through, as well as on the practical nuts and bolts of running your business . My book An A-Z of Business also gives great practical guidance for you for this. But there is another way too, which deals with the unconscious mind, where most of the blocks are and that is by harnessing your unconscious so that it is working with you rather than against you.
Here are some tips:
- Set yourself a clear goal (people can find this surprisingly difficult as they tend to focus on what they don’t want, rather than what they do. Your unconscious needs to know what you want, not what you don’t want. )
- Identify the blocks which get in your way
- Create affirmations which facilitate that goal and navigate the blocks
- Visualise success as graphically as possible and as often as possible
- Consolidate the parts of your psyche which are in conflict (this can be many and varied but, for example, the part which wants success might be battling with the part which wants things just as they are. This is like doing marriage guidance on your own mind. It’s brilliant!)
This sounds simple, and it is, but it isn’t necessarily easy. This is why I am running a workshop called An Inside Job which enables you to do this through self-hypnosis. Because hypnosis makes it so much easier. It comes with a free book and hypnosis CD to guide you so it becomes really easy. It takes mindfulness and meditation to the next level and reprograms you so that your goal enfolds before you: blocks removed, internal disharmony resolved and actions flowing. Book your place and get that ball rolling https://aninsidejob.eventbrite.co.uk.